Replaying to a question set my Tej Lalvani.

 


If I wanted a business to be rich, I would never be rich the way I want to be because I have so many different ways of running different types of businesses; it was just not me. I have experience with all types of businesses, bad, good, and ugly. I had always reverted back to what I enjoy doing, being surrounded by digital knowledge.

I found that I am a very timid person and being behind a computer is where I felt most comfortable. That was not good for me. I wanted to find a solution in which I would be able to break free from my comfort zone. Learning from my team of experienced developers, being one myself, I found the most beautiful aspect of being a developer is that we all have this problem-solving mindset.

To solve this problem, I created a problem to overcome my obstacles that challenged me daily to be myself or be so timid that I constantly felt anxious that I just wanted to be behind my computer screen.

So digital marketing was the solution. Not only would I enjoy the work because I am passionate about it, but it would also hopefully alleviate the discomfort I feel when I am unable to speak in front of others, allowing me to gain confidence in myself.

It was hard enough for me to overcome the mental health barriers surrounding my past, during which self-sobtage would often be the solution to the problem. The feeling of being not understood and broken was very difficult for me to overcome, which I won't go into detail with. However, I'll explain the steps I took to solve this as a problem solver. I created a problem to solve it. The problem was to write down all my ideas for business, my goals, my dreams, my aspirations, all my thoughts of pain and suffering, which now have practically become a book. I had to say to myself, "Well, I'm not ready for business." How do I get myself ready for this journey? " I'm still suffering. My mind is still filled with pain. So I turned to the spiritual path, uplifting my own spiritual nature. I touched every religion I could find during my time working in retail. During which I studied online, finding plenty of things to do to occupy my time and plenty of channels to learn from, I was still suffering from pain and often gave up on things. Thus, back to trying to solve the issue. During this time, I was thinking about how I could eliminate the mental part and become healthy again, so going to the gym was the cure. I cured my illness by the grace of influencer millionaires and billionaires who I turned to when I escaped the company of bad friendship and isolated myself in the company of their books, their posts and behind the screen, learning new skills, learning about their lives, their passions, what drove them and what made them, not knowing that I was building myself up for another problem to solve.

I didn't start this journey to be rich. I started out of the passion that would make me a better man and better person and take away all the obstacles I face in my life. Plus, not holding on to the idea of regret that I should have done it but didn't.

I started my journey in digital marketing on and off for years, but I never stopped learning. I tried to evolve by assisting others with their businesses; I tried many projects and failed numerous times; each time I learned more about myself and the way things should be done.

In my opinion, there are a lot of reasons why following your passion is more important than money. I couldn’t agree more with what Confucius said: "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." Hence, I love my job. This is a job for me to find work to showcase my talent and my team's talent and give it back to good business, be part of that business growth while being totally independent. I can create a business that will lead to the growth of others.

The most important part of my business is the team I built around myself. They have years of experience in their field and are experts.

The joy I will get is not the money but the opportunity to help good businesses. Being able to bring support to greater minds Having the ability to overcome fears, to lead a team, to offer support, raises them to the top of their field. Being able to meet great people. Learning new skills to come up with fresh ideas to solve problems and find solutions Eventually, I'll have everything I need to plant a global seed that will eradicate poverty, famine, and bring about intelligence in such a way that wars will be left as history lessons.

No it's more than just money for me it will make the man I want to be for my family furture partner and future friends and business partners.


Comments

Popular Posts